Tuesday 20 August 2013

I'm going to be so Lush darlings x

 
Went for an interview yesterday not the usual type of one on one discussion, it was a group interview which was much more fun. 

First of all we all sat on the floor in the stock room and we'd been told to bring something which would represent our personality. It was interesting seeing what people had brought there were globes, makeup brushes, gig tickets and much more, I took a picture of Tetley, of course what else :), and used it to describe how I love to learn new things and how I have met a whole new set of people since joining the horsey world.

 We were then split into groups and each group given a product and some paper to write down ideas about it. We then  had to do a demo of the product which in our case was a Hottie massage bar  



It was certainly a different format to interviews I had done before but made sense for the job type and was fun. 

Oh yes and each candidate received a bubble wand to take home which was good. I used mine tonight and had a nice soak whilst listening to Bon Iver. 



Anyway I received a call earlier and got through the interview so I go for a shop floor trial a week on Saturday. Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments