Wednesday 26 June 2013

A bad wig and another hot lesson

OK so the cars gone to the scrapyard and I will now be traveling by bus so yesterday I went and bought a bus pass for the month, I couldn't believe just how expensive they are I thought the government wanted to encourage people to travel on public transport. Anyway today I started my new travel regime as I had an appointment with my dentist who is miles away as it's not possible to get a NHS dentist in my town but that's another story.
The buses are teaming with pensioners during the day and a smart couple sat in front of me and he was wearing the most horrible wig, for a start is was a sandy colour which was a bad start and his own grey hair was sticking out the bottom at the back. Oh his poor wife you think she would have told him as they were both dapper in every other way.

It was my weekly lesson tonight and like last week it was just to hot to be cantering round a school and what not and my teacher Jane is a slave driver. I don't know who was most pissed off me or Tetley although I think it was probably him when she had us doing leg yielding which is not his favorite thing I bet he was having a good moan to the lads when he went back out in the field :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments