Tuesday 16 July 2013

Weekly lesson and Tetley puts his foot down

Here's my boy tacked up ready for his lesson and he doesn't look to keen does he, not that I blame him cause neither was I in fact I was dreading it in this heat.

Anyway we went ahead with it and it wasn't to bad, well it was hot but not quite as bad as last week, and everything was going pretty well until the end when Jane my instructor said we were going to practice an equitation class for our local show this weekend.

Tet's just wasn't having it he was being a shit backing up and trying to go the opposite way to where I wanted him like he was saying 'Forget it Mother there's no way I'll be doing the show don't you know I should be retired at my age'

I think I'll go to the farm early tomorrow morning and take him in the school for a practice before it gets to hot then we can go for a little hack before the hordes of fly's are out to annoy him x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments